Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gator Pride


The Southern Nevada Regional Championship is tomorrow...
I'm ready! It's the last "big" tournament of the year...well, minus state that is in two weeks.
I was into wrestling last year. I enjoyed watching Brandon.
This year...well, I have unleashed a crazy woman. I've become quite the wrestling maniac. Maybe it's the fact that our team rocks the socks off of everyone else (our stats prove it. Check them out on the team website.) or the fact that I feel like I'm on my home turf representing a school that I once attended. Whatever it is...I'm so proud to have Brandon be a part of this team.

He has had a great season. He has come so far as a wrestler and I am so proud of him. Team GV is a great team, it's full of hard working coaches who dedicate so much time to these boys. The practices are tough and only the strong stuck it out...
These guys have all worked so hard...
Wish us luck tomorrow...not just for Brandon but for the entire team.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And good luck to you, Crazy Mama!! GO GATORS!!!