Monday, February 23, 2009

How do you know when mom is really sick...

You know I'm sick when I let Ella win the battle over pants...

I have laundry piled EVERYWHERE!

This is what my living room looks like...those who really know me knows this bugs the daylights out of me!

I've been horribly sick since Thursday of last week. Actually, I was sick the week before but worked through it and thought I was better...WRONG!
Since Thursday of last week I have been feeling like I was knocking on deaths door. (ok, so maybe I'm being a tad over dramatic) Finally on Sunday with a little pushing from Jeff I made the plunge and went to the doctors. Turns out I had bronchitis, a sinus infection and an ear infection that I had let go for so long it was past the point of being painful...
who has time to worry about things like that?!
The doctor ordered me to rest and let me tell you...RESTING I HAVE BEEN. This is clear by the looks of my house. Jeff tries to help, but let's face it...he is no Mr. Belvedere.
I'm feeling a bit better now...just wonder how long it will take me to catch up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly you! You NEVER get truly get caught up after a bout like this!