Thursday, February 19, 2009

Parent Observation

Last night was parent observation day for Alyssa's Irish dance class.
It's the one time during the year that the parents are invited in to observe a class and see how everything works. I always look forward to this day (even though I can observe Alyssa dancing every where we go...I swear the girl is ALWAYS dancing)
I was impressed at the girls progress, even Mr. Jim, the dance instructor, said the girls were just as good as the high school dancers.
This year for the big dance show they are dancing to "Beat It"...a bit strange for an "irish" class but once I saw them dancing to it I was surprised to see how cool it looks. I can't wait for the show in June!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for the Irish - amazing! Way to go, Alyssa - you rock!!
Love,
Grandma