Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who we are...

I remember when I first moved out...mom gave me a page from a calendar that said "God will never give you anything that he knows you can't handle" I kept that page on my bedside table...in fact I think I may still even have it.
God is an important part in our lives, not just on Sunday but everyday. He's part of us, who we are, how we raise our kids.
This morning while walking into school out of nowhere Brandon announced to me that Jesus is the only way to God. "I told my friend that" he said so proudly. Alyssa than says..."that's good monkey...you have to stand firm...have convictions"
I literally was taken back...
I used to think I was supposed to teach them everything they needed to know...but realize now they are in fact here to teach me!
God works through them..my amazing children!

0 comments: