Sunday, April 6, 2008

Random...

I think I have started about 5 different posts in the last few days and then when I go to post them...I realize...man, my life is pretty darn boring and I just erase it. On that note...here is just a random update on all of us.

For the first time in his life Jeff experienced Kohls...
we had a lot of fun shopping and found some pretty good deals. He went off with Brandon while the girls and I did our thing.
Alyssa is sure growing and her clothing choices are changing as well. I think her response to just about everything I held up for her to see was.."I'm not a fan of that" finally I just let her do her thing. She picked some adorable shorts and shirts that I was happy with too...so it all worked out in the end.

Afterwards we joined the rest of Las Vegas at Costco! I'm telling you...that place was swamped. Both Brandon and Gabriella slept through most of that trip so at least we had a break from the constant requests for TOYS...and a drink.

Alyssa had dance practice yesterday from 10am-1pm. Alice in Wonderland is the show they are doing for ballet this year. It starts April 24...that means the long rehearsals are just around the corner. (can you hear the excitement in my voice?!)

Both the kids go back to school tomorrow too. It will be nice to be back in a routine.

Gabriella has two teeth now...both at the bottom. I can't believe how fast she is growing...

That's about all...no picture for today...sorry. Maybe tomorrow!

0 comments: