Monday, April 7, 2008

Morning Rant...

I know most of you don't care...but I'm going to do it anyways!

As expected the first day back at school was a hectic one. Jeff and I have a deal...I get the kids up and ready and when he gets home from work he takes them to school..I stay home and feed Gabriella. Of course I LOVE this deal...but it means I don't even leave the house until 8am...work starts at 8..

My house is a mess...
I swear I cleaned this weekend but somehow it's still a mess. I'll take the blame for this one though. I HAVE to get control of this laundry.

When I got in my car this morning I began collecting the junk the kids had left behind from the weekend and came across Alyssa's agenda book...
mind you...it's after 8 and I MUST still stop at Starbucks. yes, I did take it to the school and now everyone is happy.

Driving to work I think I was caught in a land of idiot drivers...if your in a lane that says RIGHT LANE MUST TURN RIGHT...that includes you too! The big flashing signs that signals the lane you are in is closed ahead that means you too...

I'm here...I have my Starbucks and the work that I had so neatly piled in a corner on my desk is still here...so I guess that means I had better get to work...
hope my afternoon is better than my morning was!

0 comments: