Friday, April 25, 2008

Bring your kids to work day

Yesterday was national bring your child to work day. I usually just bring Alyssa but figured this year Brandon could come along too. I have to say (MUCH to my relief)...he was a good boy!
Each year our marketing director and entertainment director set up special things for the kids to do and this year was no different.
They were taken on a "behind the scenes" tour of the mall complete with a chance to drive a lift. Of course my son took it all the way to the ceiling and got to touch the pipes!
Everyone had a chance to make their own pizza's at Lombardis (one of the restaurants here) and were taken to see a magic/bubble show at one of our showrooms too.
Both of them had a great time.

In my office

In my office with the Webkinz...this picture was a request from Brandon. Oh, and you will be happy to know...all the girls in the office are getting webkinz so we can play on the computer here at work...it's a tough life here at the Miracle Mile Shops!

Anthony (the entertainment director) and the kids...he is wonderful!

At the end of the day Brandon was worn out!!

0 comments: