Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Life...

Alice in Wonderland is officially over...Alyssa did great and we are so proud of her. Her next big show is in June. I really look forward to that one, it's all the bigger girls (yes, Alyssa is in the "bigger" girl section now) it's all the hip hop, Irish, tap, jazz...all that fun stuff. Should be tons of fun.

The kids also got report cards last week too. Brandon does not get letter grades...but he did really well. He has really taken off with reading and excels when it comes to that...
Alyssa got all A's! She really had to work hard this time around and we are very proud of her.

Hold on...may want to sit down for this one!
We finally finished Gabriella's room! It is perfect, just like I imagined it to be. Her crib bedding is so pretty too. I'll post some pictures when I'm at home.
Anyways, Sunday was her first night in the crib...she woke up a bunch of times crying. I started to think we should have moved her on my weekend. But last night when I put her down at 8 she slept all the way to 5:30!!! Must be she is used to it!
I was sad to have her moved out of my room...but she was busting outta that bassinet so it had to be done.

I guess that's about it...

0 comments: