Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random




I have to admit the last two weeks have been some what of a blur. As you can imagine my days have been filled with feeding and changing as well as staying up with Alyssa and Brandon and the demands of keeping a clean house and attempting to get a hold of the never ending mountains of dirty laundry. Gabriella seems to pick and choose what nights she wants to sleep and what nights she wants to stay up half the night...but we are working on that now.
Alyssa and Brandon are on track break now, they will go back the Monday after Thanksgiving. I have to admit...I'm glad to have them home, it does take off some of the pressure of getting them up and off to school on just 4 hours of broken sleep.
Jeff went back to work last week, it was tough on me at first but it has also helped me establish some what of a routine and Lord knows he had to go back at some point.
I'm dealing with the ups and downs of hormones that are way out of control...but have learned to rely on prayer to help me through...other than that everything is great. Enjoy these random pictures...and if your wondering why Brandon is not wearing a shirt in the one...well, he said Gabriella wanted to see his muscles!

0 comments: