Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I need a nap!!!

It's only 10 minutes to 9 in the morning and I'm already exhausted! I just need a nap. When I planned out my leave I was thinking about getting the end of the month work closed out and at least get a handle on the beginning of the month before heading out for 12 weeks...man, do I wish I would have taken at least a week before the birth off!

On a happier note the both the kids are still doing great in school. Brandon has gotten over his shy faze and as the teacher put it "he's very social". However he continues to make all happy faces so he's not outta control...well not yet at least.
Alyssa is also doing well. She made the choir (I'm sure I have already mentioned that) so she has been busy with that and dance...as well as keeping a social calendar that any college sorority girl would find impressive.

Not sure how I got so lucky...but I know I am!

0 comments: