Sunday, October 14, 2007

Feeling blessed.

I still can't believe in about 10 hours we will be holding our new baby daughter. It seems like yesterday we found out she was coming. I know her tiny days are numbered and it won't be long until shes Alyssa's age..so I vow this time around (no matter how tired and stressed I feel) to slow down and really enjoy every moment of her.
I never could have guessed 10 years ago how incredibly blessed my life would be...I feel like God hand picked each of my kids to teach me something about life and paired me with a husband who truly is my best friend (yes, even when he's being a PITA) So...my last thoughts before welcoming Gabriella is just a feeling of total happiness and completeness.

Say a prayer for us this week...not just for the safe arrival of Gabriella...but for Jeff's sanity as well, I have a feeling he's going to need it!

0 comments: