Friday, October 5, 2007

Inconsistent...

That is the word of the week...well, at least the last few days!! I've been having contractions on and off since the middle of the night on Wednesday, however they are not consistent...soooo not much they will do for me. The Dr. did tell me yesterday that if they were consistently coming for 30 minutes at 5 minutes apart to head to the hospital and he would come deliver. So...here I sit...waiting...

The kids have no school today so they are heading out to do some birthday shopping...yup, today is my birthday...29! Man...where did the time go? I remember turning 18 like it was yesterday...the rest is all a blur. Nothing special planned, they are letting us out of work early today (2:30) so I have cleaning and dance lessons on the agenda for the afternoon. Exciting...I know!

That's about it...

0 comments: