Friday, October 26, 2007

Gotta give him some credit...


You will often hear me talk about Jeff and how lucky I feel to have him as my husband. Now, don't get me wrong I have my complaints cause believe it or not he is not perfect...but he is a great guy.
Jeff has (for the most part) catered to my wants and needs for the last 10 years...he has provided us with everything we could ask for and still has the ability to make my heart skip a beat. I'm not sure how many girls are as lucky as I am.
Jeff taxis my kids to dance classes, Dr's & dentist appts., is a parent helper for all of Alyssa's field trips, and is the best homework helper for both the kids. He does this all on just a few hours of sleep and rarely does he complain. I just wanted him to know how much I appreciate him, how lucky I feel to be his wife and how thankful I am for the family the two of us are blessed enough to share.

0 comments: