Monday, October 1, 2007

I feel so loved....

I was surprised today by a group of my friends with a baby shower. It was so special and I felt so loved. We got alot of things...all very much needed and appreciated! We have pictures but since it was a surprise I have to rely on mom and Sheila to email them to me, once I have them I'll post a few.
I always say I would rather have a small group of friends that are really my friends than a large group that I just have no connection with...today proved that I have great friends (of course I had no doubts before)
Thanks guys for helping to make Gabriella's arrival into this world so special...I love you all and value your friendships more than you will ever know!

1 comments:

Pam Terry said...

YOU want ME to e-mail them to you??? I'll get Julie on it!