Saturday, October 6, 2007

Feeling prepared...

For the most part. Her room is still not done...but I do have all the things that I needed to have and of course A LOT of stuff that I wanted to have. Tomorrow we are going to square away some details in her room and finish up what we wanted to before she arrives. The border won't be going up until after, but as long as the walls are painted and the dresser is in place...well than I'll be one happy lady.
Jeff and the kids took me shopping for my birthday today...it was a free for all at Babies R Us and then off to the mall where I finally got my robe and slippers for the hospital. I finally feel prepared and I have to say...that is a GREAT feeling!
Now...just 8 more days and we will welcome our newest blessing...Lord I hope God has prepared her for this life of insanity she is about to enter!

0 comments: