Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sometimes I just need...

a break.
It seems like we never have a dull moment here in the Corsaro home and the last few weeks have not been any different.
Jeff was recovering nicely from last weeks surgery until my mothers day dinner of pizza irritated the wound and...well, we seem to be back at square one with the healing process.
Both Brandon and Gabriella are all better after last weeks sickness issues. Brandon swears I put poison in his dinner and that was the cause of his stomach issues...
After spending 2 hours last night for a follow up appt. both kids have been cleared.
Gabriella's weight checks have now been moved to every 3 months and the doctor seems less concerned after seeing the diva in action. I'm telling you, the girl can talk.
Alyssa is working on finishing her 5th grade Great American project. She had to learn all the states and capitols, recite by memory the Gettysburg address, write the pledge with correct spelling and punctuation and sing the national anthem in front of the class. I will be so glad when this is finished.
AI'm hanging in there. Trying to keep my head above the heap of laundry that keeps morphing into a mountain. I remind myself everyday that this life I'm living, though crazy and stressful at times really is a blessed life.


1 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my look how BIG Gabriella is now!!! What a doll! And Brandon...well he is Brandon :) Cute how he jumped in the picture!