Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...

Just wanted to take a minute and say happy mothers day to the best mom (well, besides me of course KIDDING!!)
Thanks mom for seeing me through my wonderful and tranquil teenage years.
Thanks for always being there for me. I always know I can count on you whether it's to keep the kids at the very last minute or a late night run to Starbucks to keep me moving you've always come through for me.
Your encouragement through life has made me who I am...I am so thankful to have you as my mom.


On another note.
I have celebrated Mothers Day with a poopy toddler who has demanded my undivided attention...a 6 year old who though he feels better still feels the need to be pampered...an 11 year old who's life is "soooo boring"....a husband who has the stomach bug that the 6 year old had and to top off the excitement...I cleaned the closets, ALL of them. Now, that my friends is productive. :)
I'm off now to Magic Erase the walls and get Ella out of the dog cage for the 100th time. :)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

LOL!! You crack me up! Love u guys!

Pam said...

And a Happy Mother's Day to you, too! :)