Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bored...

As you can probably tell from all the posts that I have just done, I'm bored.

Alyssa is with my sister for the night. They went and saw Taylor Swift in concert. Exciting times.

Brandon is spending the night with some of his friends. This is the second time he has ever slept away from home (besides spending the night at my moms)
The other time was not a good experience...he had a rough time.
Sadly, it seems it's just mommy having the rough time this time around.

Jeff is working...

I tried to keep Gabriella up as long as possible but when she was standing at her crib literally begging to take a nap, I realized it was time.
So here I am...I've watched enough TV and did 90% of my laundry. Now what?!

I guess I should just be glad I'm not the house that kept the boys tonight...at last count there were 6 boys staying...all around the same age, all with a TON of energy and all with very strong personalities...

Off I go now to fold another load of laundry.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Don't be too bored. I had a great time at the concert. Thanks for letting me go.