Saturday, December 20, 2008

Visit with Santa

Today my mom and I took the kids to see Santa. We waited for a verrrryyy long 2 hours to see him but it was worth it. He took his time with each kid and though the wait was frustrating when it was my kids turn it made me realize how special he was. Surprisingly even Gabriella seemed to enjoy the visit...a huge change from our visit with Santa a few weekends back. Brandon came prepared with his ziplock of pictures he had collected from various toy catalogs and made sure he showed Santa everything he wanted and needed. I'm just glad he didn't get confused this time. :) Santa was very patient and when I suggested Brandon cut it short Santa politely told me they were not finished. Makes me remember how magical Christmas feels when your a child.

Who can say no to a face like this?!

Brandon and his Ziplock wish list :)

All of them...MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, for sure Grandma can't say no to that face....or any of them for that matter!! :)