Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Update

It's been one heck of a week.
Jeff has been pulling in overtime almost everyday...I love it!
Alyssa and Brandon are on track break and don't go back to school until January 5th! I love having them home, it makes the late nights of dance classes and wrestling practices seem less stressful. Not to mention it allows me to sleep in a little in the morning too.
Thanksgiving was great, as usual. We celebrated in Boulder City with family...lots of great food and company. The day all together was great, it was rainy and the kids played nice together. In fact, when Ella and Jeff were sleeping I curled up on the couch and took a little nap too.
Black Friday was awesome too! Yes, I'm one of those people who love to shop the super duper door buster sales. Last year I missed out, Ella was to little and Jeff was working. This year worked perfect. My mom, Julie and I hit a few stores and enjoyed breakfast all before 10am. I can't wait until next year.
Last night was Alyssa's choir concert. (see pictures below)
As usual it was a very nice show. Brandon has wrestling so I took Ella with me. She was so cute and did pretty well but I sat at the way back of the room so if I needed to I could make a quick exit, that's why the pictures are less than great.
That's about all. Wrestling tournaments start up in 10 days...get prepared.




2 comments:

Jill said...

My oh my doesn't Brandon look thrilled in the picture!!

Anonymous said...

Where have I seen that look on Brandon's face before? Oh yeah, at dinner in CA! He's perfecting the 'pout' and doing a mighty fine job!