Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW!



I realize these pictures are not great...but it's the best I have. Well, the best I have while I am here at work anyways.
Yesterday Vegas got some snow. I realize the people who live where snow is an everyday thing this is no big deal. But for us...well...it was a BIG deal. The kids had fun building snowmen and making snow angels. We had snowball fights too.
I kept getting calls all day about the snow but I had no idea just how much until I left work at 5. (that's the joy of spending 9 hours in a windowless office)
I think my favorite part of this cold weather is the fact that we woke up this morning to a broken heater! YIPPY!! Just what I always wanted...a week before Christmas! The only thing that could make it any better would be sick kids. Oh, wait...they already are!

0 comments: