Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Times

My sister and her kids arrived on Monday night. So far we have had a great time...
It's always a great feeling when we can be all together. We laugh so hard at things that are so stupid.

The first night we went to dinner and had sleepovers. The girls (minus Gabriella) stayed the night at Grandmas and I kept the boys. WOW...that's all I can say about that. The kids have a ton of fun together, especially the girls...the boys do a fair amount of bickering.
I do have pictures that I will post when I am at home.

Last night we went to the mall. That again was an interesting experience. Jill and I are HUGE shopping fans....but when the boys are with us...not so much. The one good thing we have come up with is we do spend less money with the boys so I do guess that is a positive.

I'll post pictures later at home...

0 comments: