Monday, July 14, 2008

Sisters

So...most of you know that I have two older sisters...and most of you know I am close with both of them.

My sister Jill and I are the closest in age...13 months between the two of us. Growing up I really could do without her. We shared a room for awhile and then...when it was too much for her to handle, she moved out and Julie moved in. Jill was always the tattle tale...ALWAYS!
In high school we started to do things on the weekends...and lo and behold we had fun.
Now...we are incredibly close. We have lived apart for the last 10 years or so but that has never changed our relationship.
We said good bye tonight, she goes home to Ohio tomorrow. It just doesn't seem fair...
We had a great time and shared soo many laughs that nobody else would never even begin to understand. I love you Jill...I'll miss you!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I miss you too! We had a lot of fun! Thanks again for everything!! :)

Pam Terry said...

And I miss you all, too! It seems like the 'life' is gone from my house! :( But time flies, so I know we will one day repeat these times!

Jill said...

Well I have her now so suck it up people!!!

Jill said...

Isn't Brian lovely???