Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brandon

Today is Brandon's 6th birthday, It's hard for me to imagine that my little guy is already 6!

In honor of him I will share a few of my favorite things about him.

He's a little guy...only about 35 pounds. I kinda like that about him though, it makes him seem younger to me...and let's face it no mom likes to see their kids grow up so fast.

He's a tough guy...always has been. If he cries you better check on him and quick.

He still likes to cuddle with me

His imagination is wild

He just has a way about him that just makes your heart melt...his smile is so sweet.

At one point I thought we would never be blessed with a second child, now I know God was just holding back...preparing me for a life with Brandon. He's filled every single day of his life with new adventures for Jeff and I...we love you buddy...more than the world!

0 comments: