Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random...


Who thought of this stupid idea?! I was taking the kids to the doctors today and had to maneuver one of these genius wonders...
if you ask me it causes more of a traffic headache than a regular ole' stop light...

Brandon and Gabriella both had Dr's appts today. I'm happy to report that both are doing great. Gabriella weighs 17 pounds now, I can't believe how fast the last 9 months have gone. I'm also happy to report that my son still has sand crammed in his ears from our beach vacation....2 weeks ago! Yes, my kids do take baths...

I hurt my ankle about....ohhhh...a month ago and it still hurts...wonder if I should make a Dr's appt?! Hmmmmm...who has time for that?!

Alyssa is getting an award at school on Thursday. I'll take pictures and post them after the big day.
She is very excited to be starting 5th grade next month...however her "BF" Conner will not be in the same class...and Jack will be moving into Jr. High...just what will she do? I'm a bit worried to be having these traumas so early...

Well, it's about that time to kick the hubby outta bed and off to work. See ya all later.

0 comments: