Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random life...

Let me start by saying...it's so nice to have Starbucks back in my life! :)
When I went to my usual Starbucks yesterday they were so happy to see me and had my drink ready to go before I even made it to the front of the line.

The kids are on track break now and don't have to go back to school until April 15th. It's nice having them home. We set up another rewards system where they are given two chores a day and if they complete them they get a sticker. Once they collect 30 stickers they get a new Webkin. So far so good, it's been nice coming home to a clean house.
Alyssa is doing an Oceanography class this week that the school is offering. Monday they had the staff of the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef come in and talk to the kids about all different kinds of things. Today (Tuesday) they are going to the Shark Reef for a behind the scenes kind of thing, tomorrow they will leave at 7:15am and drive to Dana Point, CA for an overnight trip to the Ocean Institute. It should be a fantastic trip for them. I know she is really looking forward to it.

Jeff has been working 6 days lately and coming in early and staying late on most days. Who would have guessed how much work loading mail onto trucks could be! The money is great...though I miss him like crazy!

Gabriella has decided that sleeping all night is overrated and is back to getting up twice a night. Shhhhhh....don't say anything but I don't mind. It's a time for the two of us to just sit and enjoy the moment.
She has been sick with a cold most of the month...two trips to the doctors and still not much we can do but wait it out. Not a lot of fun for either of us.

Brandon is still wrestling (freestyle) a few days a week. We missed baseball sign ups but have his name on a waiting list. Jeff is looking into getting him in flag football. We'll see how that goes.

And last but not least me....I'm CRAZY busy but I feel blessed to be that way. Work is work and going along fine. I could sit for an hour and write about my upcoming cleaning and organization projects...but I'll spare you all.

0 comments: