Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to normal...

Jeff and Brandon got back home late last night...it feels nice to have them both home. Brandon did very well in both tournaments too. He wrestled Freestyle on Saturday and came in 3rd place out of 7. He has not wrestled this before (besides a few practices) so obviously Jeff was excited. Yesterday was the Folk style tournament, he came in 4th out of 10 boys in that tournament! Not bad for the little turkey considering he just started at the end of October. Jeff took lots of pictures so when I am home and have access to them I will download a few to share.
Two of the high school boys who went along also made Team Nevada. That is a big honor, it will allow them to wrestle and train in the off season and I believe also allows them to travel the country to other large tournaments. So...yeah to Kyle and Nolan!

While they were gone Alyssa, Gabriella and I enjoyed some down time. It's clear that Brandon is my hand full...he makes sure we never have a dull moment (we do love him for that) Alyssa was busy with the cheer clinic and two birthday parties. We also enjoyed lunch out together, a little bit of shopping, we had slumber parties in my room and even watched Hannah Montana together.
Gabriella did not enjoy her time so much. She has a little bit of a cold and that darn tooth of hers is making her miserable! My poor happy, easy going baby was not herself the last few days.

Better wrap this up and get back to work...Like I said earlier...I'll post pictures later when I'm back home.

0 comments: