Friday, March 7, 2008

Good Golly!

Just what do I do with all this extra time?!

Jeff and Brandon are gone. (poor Alyssa had a VERY hard time with that)
Alyssa is at school and is staying afterwards to help Helen (her best friends Elizabeth's mom...also a 4th grade teacher) do some things so I won't be picking her up until 4:30 and Gabriella is taking a nap!
Actually I do know what I should be doing (cleaning and laundry) but I promised myself I was not going to make myself nuts with all that stuff this weekend. Of course I will do it...just not obsess over it.

For the record...Alyssa is NOT staying the night at Jack's tomorrow...I will be picking her up when everyone starts to settle in for the night...so once again people...RELAX!

Hmmmmmm....guess I'll go and just sit...maybe even read...now, that is a concept!

0 comments: