Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just me and my girls...

Jeff and Brandon leave tomorrow for Winnamucca, they will be gone until late Sunday night. Though I will miss them tons...part of me is looking forward to just hanging out with my girls.
Alyssa is going to a cheer camp on Saturday morning until noon and than she has a party at Jack's to go to...it's a sleepover...relax....I have spoken to his mom...and come on people...they are kids. So essentially...it will be just me and Gabriella. I do plan on doing some things around the house (cleaning and laundry) but I also am planning on relaxing and maybe doing a little shopping too.
So, please say a prayer for Jeff, Brandon, Coach Cortez (aka Alex), Kendal, Kyle and Kalani for a safe trip and strength for the tournament. It's a great opportunity especially for the older boys so we pray they excel and kick some serious butt!

1 comments:

Pam Terry said...

Oh, yeah - we did a "little" shopping!!!