Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm annoyed!

It's Friday and all I can say is TGIF!!!
We have had auditors here at work for two weeks now and let me tell you...they annoy me! On top of all the things I have to do just for my normal everyday job they add a million other things to it.. It makes me nuts! (end rant)

Brandon is wrestling in Winnemucca next weekend. Alyssa, Gabriella and I will stay back here in Vegas so Alyssa won't miss school. Brandon and Jeff along with the coach, Kendal (the coach's son) and two of the high school boys will all be car pooling up after Brandon gets out of school on Friday. I really wanted to go since it is state...but I feel strongly that Alyssa not miss school...or Jack's birthday on Saturday :) It will be odd not having Brandon around for 3 days! I have NEVER been away from him...NEVER...so I think it will be a little hard for me. He will be with Jeff so that's a good thing.

We have wrestling in Overton tomorrow...I'll post pictures from that afterwards.

Better get to work....hope you have a great day!

0 comments: