Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I'm not a huge fan of Valentines...I think I should be loved and appreciated every day of the year...but hey...

Let's see, it was a pretty eventful day.
Alyssa graduated from speech, she can now correctly say her "R"...yipee. The speech teacher (she is so wonderful) let Alyssa choose a friend and she brought Taco Bell for them. Alyssa choose her friend Jack (more on him at another time :) )
She also sang with the 4th grade class this morning at the school assembly. She informed me of this at about...oh...I would say about 5 minutes before school started. Thankfully my work is flexible so I was able to stay and watch.
Brandon had a great Valentines Day too. He announced to everyone today that I have a crush on daddy...and I'm in love with him too. It was cute.
Jeff and I enjoyed a nice dinner together too, most importantly we were alone. We sat and tried to think of the last date we have been on. Sadly it was our anniversary LAST January!! Pretty sad...we both agreed we need us time at least once a month.

Now the day is over...Jeff has once again fallen asleep on the couch and I'm too freaking tired to go wake him up...guess I'll just call his cell phone...yes, I am lazy!!

0 comments: