Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm cleaning...

really...I am! Well, at least I should be.
We just got home from church, Jeff is sleeping, Brandon is having lunch, Alyssa is at a friends playing for the day and Gabriella is fighting a nap...I am surfing the net hoping the house will clean itself!
I decided to give up Starbucks for Lent...now...some of you are thinking "big deal" and if you are...well, you just don't know about my deep, DEEP love for it. As I sat in church I did a mental list of things I could possibly give up...several things came to mind...work, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping...now, you know all of these are on my list of absolute favorite things to do (NOT) so it just had to be Starbucks. I know it seems like a small price considering what God gave us...but hey, it's the best I can do!
Well, the fight is over...Gabriella is officially napping..so I guess I better officially be cleaning!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is a supreme sacrifice. And for me, I get a break from those "do you love me?" calls at all hours of the day and night.