Monday, October 26, 2009

What's new...

Now that we are all officially all better life as we know it in the Corsaro home is back to normal. And let me tell you, normal is wonderful!
Brandon is back at wrestling, Alyssa back to dance and sadly Jeff and I are back at work.
The wrestling season is underway. We had a rocky start (swine flu will do that to you) but Brandon is more eager than ever to work hard. It should be a great season! The guys have a lot of big tournaments scheduled, including one to Colorado next weekend.

Alyssa is doing great too. Dancing, school and church is pretty much her focus. I'll take it!

Gabriella, of course, turned two back on the 15th. We finally celebrated her big day yesterday. I have tons of pictures that I'll have to post at home. (forgot my camera) She had a great Elmo birthday party and finally got her balloon that we have been talking about for months. I swear, it was bigger than she was.

I guess that's all the excitement on our end for now. :)

0 comments: