Monday, October 26, 2009

All about Gabriella






People often ask me how it's possible to love more than one child. I mean, when I had Alyssa I never thought I could ever love another child more than her. Then, of course Brandon came along and just like Alyssa he captured my heart just the same.
I never questioned if we could love another the same. The answer is obvious.
Though her sweet temperament from the beginning has been a huge help I could never imagine what life would be like without her. She really is just a sweet soul.
Now, don't get me wrong. As she ventures into her terrible twos I have tucked her into bed on more than one occasion with a huge sign of relief. Shes defiantly becoming more of an outspoken individual and she's learning to find her place in our chaotic family.
Her current likes are:
Yo Gaba Gaba
Elmo
playing with her dishes
playing with her brother and sister
eating what ever she can get her hands on
spilling the kitty water
reading books
laying on the "big pillows" with daddy
singing songs
getting tickled

her dislikes:
being carried (most of the time) she would prefer to walk and NOT hold hands.
hmmmmm....I can't really think of a dislike.
Anyways...
For her birthday yesterday we celebrated with just family. It was a nice afternoon centered around my princess...and Elmo. Still hard to believe she's two. But ya know what? I'm ok with that. She is a great kid and I know she's got great things in her future. I can't wait to see what they are.

PS. I tried twice to upload more pictures but blogger keeps losing connection. :( I'll try again tomorrow.

0 comments: