Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Gabriella....

So, I had been working on a little photo montage but as luck would have it...it's on my work computer. I'll post it once everyone is well again and I can return to the land of work. :)
I still wanted to say something special to my baby girl...

Dear Gabriella,

When you grow up and look back on this I want you to know how very much we love you.
You were a special gift to us. Planned to a tee. I secretly prayed you would be a little girl and when we found out you were. Well, mommy was THRILLED!



Your birth, like your older siblings, was one of my happiest moments. I knew from the moment I saw you that you were what I had been waiting for, what our family had been missing.



The last two year with you have been perfect. I whisper in your ear everyday that I couldn't live with out you...I don't think I could. You remind me even in my craziest moments that there is much more to life than clean houses and all the other little BS chores that fill much of my days.

I dread birthdays. It just means my babies are growing up. I'll do my best to embrace every stage. I love you more than you will ever know, you are my sunshine and I will love you always!

Love,
Mommy



0 comments: