Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Totally Random...

Sometimes I feel like I can't keep a thought straight in my head. I go from one task to the next and everything just kind of blurs together. No complaints though, life is good. :)

Alyssa got elected into student government. Yay. She was nominated by her homeroom teacher and is very excited to be a 6th grade rep. I'm very excited that the majority of the meetings and such take place before school. Not sure we could have handled another after school activity.
I'm so proud of her. She is much different that I was at her age. She is very much into school and her grades (getting all A's...we were a little worried with her 6 day a week dance schedule and a confirmation class thrown in the mix that she would have a hard time juggling the homework load).

Brandon is officially done with Tap Out until January. The wrestling season starts in two weeks so until then I have the joy of spending more time with him. Some days seem longer than others and he has a way of throwing a wrench into my well oiled schedules but I am so happy to spend more time with him.

Gabriella is doing good too. As hard as I have tried not to allow it...she is growing up. I can't believe she'll be 2 in just 2 weeks.

Jeff is good. Delirious from lack of sleep most days and dare I say...moody. He's been raking in the overtime so I'm not complaining.
Me...well. I'm patting myself on the back. I've managed crazy schedules, PTA events, Sunday school classes and even found the time to squeeze in Bible study. My kids are good...clean, fed and homework always done. My house is still in one piece and the laundry has not completely taken over (though it has threatened too) not sure if this is the "American dream" but I'll sure take it.

0 comments: