Thursday, September 3, 2009

Going back...

I have discovered a new radio station here in Vegas that plays all the music I remember from back in my high school days.
Sometimes it's nice to listen to an old song and allow the lyrics to take you back to the times when life was...well. Easy!
The other night I was doing just that. We were driving home from dance and I thought the kids were all asleep.
Anyways. I'm cruising with my radio pumping. For a second I'm imagining Jeff's low rider. The windows are down and the radio is bumping...

My vision is interrupted by my 11 year old. I'm drawn back into reality and realize the low rider is now a mini van. Bummer...
And than she asked "what does get your freak on mean?"

uuummmm....it means to dance. Hey, it's what came to my mind. I just hope she doesn't run and tell her dance instructor that's she's ready to get her freak on.

I think I'll stick to the Christian stations with the kids in the car for now on.

0 comments: