Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brandon....

Random funny things that Brandon says that often leaves me wondering....WTH?

* Jeff and Brandon were selling water with the wrestling team last weekend at a car show in Henderson. Brandon wanted to take his shirt off "because if he showed off his guns he would sell more water"
I believe he did take off his shirt and I do believe he did sell more water. LOL

* The other night while waiting in the car for Alyssa, Brandon and I were having a discussion about how his friend Billy was 8 months older than he was. Brandon looked at me and as serious as could be said "so I was just an egg when Billy was born?"
guess he gets more about this where babies come from than I thought.

* Last week when I was explaining to Brandon that he was not going to go to Tap Out anymore he got very upset and said "I'm disrespecting my body" meaning he was not going to be working out. He seemed ok once I told him that wrestling started in two weeks...
that and the fact that he has demanded he work out at home. Yesterday he ran a mile and a half of the treadmill.

The list could literally go on and on. He's a silly boy that monkey of mine.

0 comments: