Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Totally Random...

Brandon knocking out some reading homework while waiting for Alyssa at dance. Most kids do their homework at home. Not my boy. No sir...we prefer the front seat of the car.

This is an older picture. All the recent ones include her cell phone glued either to her ear or planted in her hand. I've got boys calling and texting left and right.

I love this picture of Gabriella and Great Grandma. We spend a lot of time playing at Great Grandmas during the week. Her new favorite activity is loading great grandma up with all the toys and pillows she can find.

I realize some of these posts may be boring to you, but since I use this blog as a family journal...
well, I want to record some of these memories.
We're finally settling into a routine and if you know me you know this is my happy place. I am a planner and I like to know what is coming next. If I could keep my days straight I'd be thrilled.
Jeff's new hours have been a blessing. Though the hours are not his preference the new plant is understaffed and the overtime is rolling in. Just another reminder to trust God and realize He is listening. :)

Alyssa has adjusted great to Jr. High. She's got straight A's and just seems to really be sailing. I worried how she would do with all the other things she has going on but she remains focused.
Dance is going well. She has really been working on her Jettes for the big solo in the Nutcracker. I'm sure she will be beautiful (or handsome...she is playing the roll of a boy) I'm very excited!

Brandon...
sometimes I feel like I'm caught in an episode of candid camera with this kid. The things he says and does. Well. I'm speechless most of the time.
School is going great for him as well. He keeps us busy and reminds me in his own way that life really is a lot of fun.

Gabriella...
I can hardly believe my baby will be 2 next month.
She communicates so well. Gone are the days of pointing to things she wants or needs. She's starting to speak in sentences and is able to answer questions. She use to say YES to everything. She's loves her "BEE SISSY" and "Buddy" and follows them everywhere.

That's about all. Guess we're pretty boring. :)

0 comments: