Sunday, August 9, 2009

Random weekend stuff...

Here I sit on a Sunday evening. The thought of going to work tomorrow is weighing heavy...I really dislike Sunday evenings.

On a happier note, we had a great weekend full of shopping, UFC, cleaning, laundry and happy kids. (happy kids=happy mommy)
Friday night my mom and I along with the kids hit the super sale at Kohls. You know "the biggest sale of the season"...
I swear they have these sales every other week. Any how, we got the kids a ton of new clothes for back to school and I even got some new clothes for work. It's the little things that make me happy.

Yesterday was grocery shopping. I saved $40 in coupons, thank you very much!
Afterwards Gabriella went to grandmas and Jeff and I along with Brandon and Alyssa went to our friends house to watch the UFC fights.

Currently I am putting away laundry (and playing on the computer)
Alyssa is at a friends house and Jeff and Brandon remained attached at the hips. I think they are playing Ghost Busters on the Wii.

Guess I better run. My book is calling my name.

0 comments: