Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of school...






Here we go again...
another new school year. Alyssa is now officially in Junior High and Brandon is in
2nd grade. Where did the time go?!
The kids were excited. Not so much for me. Of course I'm having a hard time with the fact that my teeny tiny baby is now in 6th grade. Ok, so she's not so tiny anymore.
I also know how much more crazy my life is going to be with the addition of school, homework and a more structured bed time. All this added onto an already crazy schedule of Tap Out, Wrestling and dance classes. Can you hear me sighing?!
All and all...the prep for today was great, the kids fell back into the routine like clockwork and I must admit it was nice to have sleeping kids before 10pm last night.
I'm hanging on cause I have a feeling this is going to be one heck of a school year.
Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Pam said...

No Alyssa isn't so tiny anymore, in fact she's such a lovely young lady, it's scary! And my poor Buddy - will he ever grow into his backpacks?!?