Thursday, August 13, 2009

Potty Time!




For the last several weeks Gabriella has been removing her diapers, usually during nap time. Than last week before bath she asked about the big potty but was scared of it's size and odered me to close the lid...and than preceded to potty on the floor. I knew then that she was ready. I'm wasnt sure I was. Gabriella is my baby, it's uncertain if we'll add anymore blessings to the family so for now all these milestones could be my last.
Anyways, on Saturday we bought her a new pink potty. She has been sitting on it here and there, but I hadnt started the "training" process.
Last night she came running in yelling "pee pee" and lo and behold...she did it!
She was so pleased with herself too. She even called Grandma with her big news!
So, here we go...the potty training has officially begun!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Oh no - she's the baby! This can't be happening! But, she is ready and try as we might, they don't stay babies for long!