Thursday, June 11, 2009

well...

Below I have posted videos form Alyssa's dance recital.
This years show is called "Don't Stop The Music". It features music from popular Broadway shows as well as movies. As usual it was a fantastic show.

I do realize my video quality leaves a lot to be desired, but I promise you Alyssa is there. We weren't able to get good seats due to the fact that we were running late. (huge surprise, huh?!) The actual show opens tomorrow night.

I can't believe another dance year has come and gone. The time literally flies by. Gabriella will be dancing before we know it!
Watching Alyssa tonight was great, it made all the money we shell out, not to mention my lack of sanity as I raced 4 nights a week from work directly to dance classes all well worth it.

We all are so proud of you Peanut! You're a beautiful dancer.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Bravo! On every one of them! Can't wait to see the show! You go girl!!

Jess said...

SOOOOOOOO talented!!!! You rock Alyssa!