Friday, June 26, 2009

Rendom things...

I bring you the Corsaro Family...week in review.

We've been visiting the library a lot lately. Gabriella is very much into picking her own books, she can not be influenced.

I just liked this picture cause Gaby looks like she's an alien...look at her eyes. Gabriella loves to play with her and Gaby is a good sport about it.

Brandon has been busy fighting "wars"...I have been busy picking up Nerf bullets.

Brandon started at Tap Out on Monday. He has taken Judo, Jiu Jitsu, Muy Thai and wrestling classes. He loves going! Here he is in his Gi. The thing is HUGE on him but after washing it in HOT water last night it's fitting much better today. If anyone can shrink clothes...it's me! :)
Jeff is taking it today to have the patches sewn on. Brandon thinks he's pretty cool.


Here he is giving you his best MMA stance..

This picture is from a few weeks ago, but I liked it. Alyssa will be doing the summer dance intensive in a few weeks. She's excited...thanks Grandma!

I can't believe in 2 weeks this kid will be in Jr. High...
I'm going to need a lot of tissues!

0 comments: