Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dance Show Pictures

Alyssa and Mr. Jim. He's the best dance instructor with years of dance experience. I sure hope she gets him next year too.

The three musketeers. These girls are amazing dancers!


In her tap outfit

I can't believe another year of dance classes have come and gone...
It's been a crazy week but we made it through. The show was fantastic and Alyssa did a great job. The poor girl got sick on Wednesday but danced through all of her shows like a trooper.
Great job, Alyssa!! Watching you dance makes me so proud...you are a beautiful dancer!

PS. I have to take more pictures in her other costumes...don't worry. I'll do it.

1 comments:

Pam said...

She was a trooper - after Thursday I wondered if she'd be able to go the whole distance, she had such a cough. But she did it! True professional...at the ripe old age of 11!! We love you and we love watching you dance!