Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving...

My kids.
That just about sums it up. I am so thankful for my three blessings, each of them bring a different gift to the table and help make our family what it is.

Alyssa is helpful and caring. She has always been one that wants to please everyone.
She is a great big sister too. It's been a blessing to watch her grow and mature into the wonderful young lady she is today.

Brandon is my boy. He's always saying and doing funny things.
Like his sister, he likes to please everyone too. (most of the time)
He's a great brother and loves both of his sisters very much.

Gabriella is an angel. She has the ability to undo 8 hours of a crappy work day in a matter of seconds. Watching her grow and learn new things has been such a blessing to me. I am so thankful for her.

0 comments: