Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Really?!

This is nuts! Click the title to read this ridiculous story.
We are entering the holiday season in a time where many families are struggling and trying to get by. Many are seeking God, looking for reassurance and comfort in a time where nothing seems stable and the idiots of the world are throwing this at us!

At one point in the article this idiot Fred Edwords says..."Our reason for doing it during the holidays is there are an awful lot of agnostics, atheists and other types of non-theists who feel a little alone during the holidays because of its association with traditional religion."

Well...DUH...people! Christmas is about Christ! If you don't like that then don't celebrate it! BOTTOM LINE!
I'm tired of these giant corporations who are so darn worried about making a buck that they have let go of the meaning. Don't feed me your crappy "happy holidays" line. I want to hear Merry Christmas!
Now, don't get me wrong. A stupid ad like this does nothing to sway my beliefs. But still, it makes me steaming hot mad!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me crazy!