Saturday, November 22, 2008

1st place

Brandon and Jeff are in Utah today for a wrestling tournament. We were all supposed to go but Alyssa had Nutcracker rehearsal this morning. With the show so close we decided it would be best if us girls stayed back and took care of those obligations.
Instead, Jeff and Brandon took off yesterday with the rest of the team and the girls and I and my mom headed out for some shopping. Thanks Grandma! :) We had a lot of fun...
Now, the most important and the name sake of this post.....
Brandon won 1st place for his weight category in this tournament...complete with 2 pins! I'm sad I missed it but I'm sure Jeff has plenty of pictures. (I'll post those when he gets home later tonight)
Looks like he's proving himself worthy of being called a GATOR!

0 comments: