Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Updates

I'm always full of random thoughts.

* Gabriella had her one year well check yesterday. She weighs 18 pounds (same as Brandon at that age) and is 32 inches long.
We had a little bit of drama (ok, a lot of drama) with the shots. Actually the entire exam produced a lot of crying from my otherwise happy baby. The doctor said she could tell Ella stays home. Her stranger anxiety is "severe". Other than being small for her age, we got a clean bill of health.

* Wrestling is in full swing. Brandon loves every minute of it. I have to admit the busy schedule my kids keep do make the weekdays pass a lot faster. He's learning a lot of new moves and actually has a partner to wrestle with that is his size.
GV is no joke, as I remember from my high school days they were always very competitive...nothing has changed.

* Alyssa is working on a piece for her school newspaper now. About a month ago we got a new principal so Alyssa and one of her friends interviewed her. Her article should be in the next paper...I'll let you know how that goes.
Dance is going well too. One of her instructors (Mr. Jim) gives $$ to whoever can get down the steps the best in each class. Alyssa has been rewarded a few times. She's got some fancy foot work.

Nothing new really with Jeff and me. We're both just trying to keep a float with all the extra activities and work. It's been a crazy couple of weeks and it will only get crazier as tournaments start and Nutcracker rehearsals start to pick up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan went through an extreme stranger thing. They had to call me from bible study one day cause he screamed for over an hour. He went through a phase where all he wanted was MOMMY!