Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random


It's official...Brandon was accepted into the wrestling program at Green Valley. Though I really did like Liberty, this should be a better program. The new coach mentioned they had some guys Brandon's size...so that in itself is a plus.
The first practice is in two weeks. Let the fun begin.

Brandon also had a football game today. His team won again and Brandon did well. For what I hear, I was in Boulder City for Alyssa's Nutcracker practice. Now that they are both wrapped up in activities it's getting hard to keep up with them. Thankfully tired and sick daddy was able to go.

Totally random and even a little silly...but I still feel the need to share it. I saved $40 on coupons at the grocery store today. Those not familiar to the wonderful world of coupons...that's a lot of coupons! Sure, it takes me longer to shop and I will admit it is a pain in the butt...40 bucks is 40 bucks!

Guess that's about all...better get to bed gotta be at church early tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care where you live - the kids are going to be 'Gators'!! I'm working hard on that ...! :)